Pricing and Format
- Four Day Adult Attendee Pricing
- Special (March 4th - 15th): $50.00
- Early (March 16th - April 19th): $55.00
- Regular (April 20th - May 31st): $60.00
- Late (June 1st - July 5th): $65.00
*At the door (July 2nd - 5th): $70.00
- Two Day Adult Attendee Pricing (Consecutive Days ONLY)
- Pre-registration Online throughout convention: $50.00
*At the door (July 2-5): $55.00
- One Day Adult Attendee Pricing
- Pre-registration Online (any of the four days)
until the convention: $30.00
*At the door (any of the four days): $35.00
NOTE: Anime Expo 2009 will NOT be selling exhibit hall only passes this year. We recommend purchasing a one-day attendee badge if you were considering this option.
Child Attendee Pricing
Four Day Child Attendee (Age 6-12): $30.00
Children 5 and under: Free
*At the door registration refers to badges purchased at the Los Angeles Convention Center during the convention. Those who choose to register at the Anime Expo registration site will be subject to the fees listed in the At the door category. However, online registrations made during the convention are considered Late for four-day adult and pre-registration price for two-day adult attendee. Please note that you will save $5 by registering online!
- PLEASE read the FAQ carefully before registering.
- The only child attendee package we provide is the Four Day Child for $30.00. Please purchase this for your child even if he or she is attending for just one day.
- Pre-registered attendees: A valid photo ID as well as your registration confirmation email containing the barcode is required to be presented to staff in order to receive your badge. If you are picking up a badge for a friend, you must bring their barcode containing registration confirmation email as well as a photocopy or his or her ID. Acceptable forms of identification include: Drivers License, School ID, Work ID, Passport, Military ID, etc.
- At the door: Those registering at the convention will also purchase their badges at the Los Angeles Convention Center (Room TBA), but will line up in a different line from the pre-registered attendees.
- The confirmation email printout is to help expedite the process because you can scan it and have your badge print out, but should an attendee forget or does not receive his or her confirmation email, a photo ID will be sufficient.